For an additional charge, you may choose to have Past Pieces deliver & pickup your rental items. Price is based on the size of your order.
Please note, delivery & pickup does not include any placement, set-up and/or take-down of any items. Your rental items will be delivered to a convenient, sheltered area within your event venue/location. And all items must be ready to go according to the terms in your contract at the scheduled time of pickup.
Extra charges may apply when you request:
- Additional items/increase to your order
- Placement of items into specific "spots"
- Set-up of items, e.g. arches, chairs, cafe lights, etc.
- No access to a loading zone or elevator; moving up/down stairs; any other difficult access
- Items not ready to go or not packed properly
- Delivery required within a timeframe of 1 hour or less
- Rushed delivery request (notice within 5 days or less)
- Deliveries and corresponding pickups on Sundays
- Deliveries and corresponding pickups that take place a long weekend and/or holiday
- Late-night pickups (see below for more info)
Client Pickup & Return
No additional cost.
For no additional cost, you may choose to pickup & return your rental items from our warehouse.
If your event occurs on a weekend, client pickups are scheduled for Fridays and the returns on the following Monday. Please let us know if you have other circumstances; we are flexible but please note that we are usually unavailable on Saturdays & Sundays because we reserve those days for deliveries & pickups, especially during wedding season (May long - end of October). You may send someone else to pickup & return the rental items for you. We will contact you 1-2 weeks before your event date to confirm all details.
Late Night Pickup Charge
Prices as shown.
Please note, any pickup scheduled past 11:30pm is subject to an additional charge (+GST):
- 12:00am = additional $100
- 12:30am = additional $150
- 1:00am = additional $200
- 1:30am = additional $250
- 2:00am = additional $300 +GST
- And so on...
To avoid this charge, we can schedule your pickup for 11:30pm, or the next morning if your venue allows.